Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Just want to confirm everyone that I got 7.8 on the radar and you will be getting it very soon! Just be patience on Zune or install the update manually With the cab files. It's running very smoothly and it's a nice touch for people who bought the phone 1 year later imageuploadedbywpcentral-fo1359695786.125114.jpg
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    That is so cool! Darnnit, T-Mobile! HTC's twitter is pretty dismissive about the 7.8 update. ~ Thanks! :)
    Have Faith in Windows Phone.

Are we going to have Bluetooth share app too? I am really jealous with Lumia Users

As of now, no sign of a app like that from the marketplace. I don't think so either :(

but do you think htc will do it? cause as before, we were ahead on nokia in terms of app, like panorama were not pre-installed on lumia users, but what happened?

I highly doubt it, HTC hasn't even bothered to update their HTC apps for 7.8. You know the HTC hub, well it looks so messed up as a small tile. I don't think we will get any support from them, but who knows :/

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    how did you get it?
    is your radar unlocked?
    did u get the official update or do it manually?

I have a radar under t mobile contract but I updated it using the manual way of downloading the cab files. I installed both the OS update and the firmware update. Found these cab files on the xda forums. I can always make a video or something on how to update.

Is there a way to install the cab files with a Mac desktop computer? All the tutorials I've seen use windows computers.
    If you haven't got the update yet, you can always force-update it. How to force-update your HTC Radar to Windows Phone 7.8 | Redmond Times
    Thanked by:

Had been waiting for the 7.8 update to appear on the wifes Radar (T-Mobile uk) , but got fed up waiting so used the CAB loader software last week, and its been working fine, no issues spotted so far.