Wifi keeps disconnecting

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
My phone has a problem with wifi connecting to it. Sometimes, it disconnects randomly, even if the internet light is still on (sometimes the internet light turns off because of where I live, and i'll check, but sometimes the phone connects when the light is still on, just WTF.)
What is wrong with this phone? I've tried so many things, changing it from WPA to WPA2 back to WPA. Enabling mac filtering in both settings... It just never seems to stay connected or sometimes won't connect at all. Ugh...
i have to keep entering the password (i have it copy and pasted from somewhere I saved it on my phone, I KNOW it's correct, i double checked), and it says that one stupid message, blah blah can't connect.
Please help. :(

Last edited:

Res215dg

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Once in awhile there'll be an instance for me where I'm trying to connect online through an app and I get the error can't connect to the network or whatever, but usually connects after a second try

Does the problem happen with any WiFi location your're at only the location your're describing? For testing purposes, try disabling Encryption from your networkby leaving your WiFi open with no password required and see if that helps to maintain a stable connection. Just don't forget to re-enable the encryption when you're done.

BTW nice avatar :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss