Just got a Surround off eBay

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
I just paid for a Surround about an hour ago and should have it in my hands this week, hopefully. I'm currently using an iPhone, but that's gonna get sold to pay for maybe a Nokia 900 or maybe something later this year. I'm not new to wp7, I had an Arrive with sprint, but switched and tried the iPhone, needless to say I'm coming back to wp7.

My question to any surround owners is this; are there any tweaks, tricks or things I should do to make the phone work really well? I'll be able to download all my old apps and put my info on the phone just fine, but any insight or pointers for this model would be appreciated. Also, anyone upgrade their memory to 32 gigs?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Been sporting by Surround since launch day, 2010. Can't think of anything really. But I would suggest a hard reset before you do anything, even if you assume the seller did it already. I had a few bugs early on that cleared up completely after my first hard reset. Occasionally, maybe every couple .months, the phone powers off during a charge and I need to pull the battery to wake it up. But I still suspect that's an AT&T thing, with them playing with the network. Otherwise, I have no complaints about the hardware.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12