Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree17Likes

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyshaw View Post
    How are we sure the Titan II has a plastic back? Most people were adament the Titan I had a plastic back, too....
    my tian really felt like a plastic back to me. (US version)

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klocker2 View Post
    my tian really felt like a plastic back to me. (US version)
    It wasn't until I did a short tempurature test that I concluded the top 3/4 were metal, the bottom part with the WP7 logo was plastic. But seriously, it's why I'm doubting the claims of plastic, unless if it was written out somewhere in a spec sheet or a rep said it, since at first try, the Titan DOES feel like it's plastic (unless if you live in a cold area).
    My I.T. guy poked his head in my office this morning with a smirk on his face. He said he pre-ordered the Titan II! Not sure if he was able too since its not available (is it). I let him tinker with my Titan before the Holidays, I think I helped convert him to WP7 from the IP4.
    Last edited by alaskanjackson; 01-11-2012 at 10:02 PM. Reason: bad english

hands on with the titan 2 that pocket now did. Its interesting that in the video he says that it has a metal back

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    The funny thing is that, what I like the most about the HTC Titan "bresson" II is the curve at the lower half. The Titan has this weird thing in which the glass is a little big raise above the phone and that stuff terrifies me.

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreyq View Post
    HTC pulled an Android on their Windows Phone fans. Titan 2 two months after the first one? That's gotta suck for Titan owners!
    Not for me. I got my Titan for a penny!
    Should be available worldwide :)
    LG Optimus Me - LG Optimus 7

Nope, I'm going to wait for Apollo hardware, beside I'm still enjoying my original Titan. :-)

Sent from my {HTC Titan} using Board Express

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I really want to see this reviewed. I'm leaning towards the 900 but I'm open to change my mind. Love the bigger screen.

sorry tmobile your phones are for teenagers , im taking 5 lines to att just because of the phone selection , and t:@he etf you can eat it.........obama already screwed my credit.:@

Global Posts
    846 Global Posts
    I heard somewhere that the Titan II is not meant to "replace" the Titan I, it's meant to be a big brother/super version. So if that's true it means two things are likely.

*Those of you that don't care about the camera/LTE can get a bigass phone for a good low price.
    *The Titan I will probably not be orphaned in terms of bug fixes if they actually happen.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Not really sure what the point of a 4.7" screen is when you are still stuck at 800x480 resolution, but otherwise seems like a cool phone.

I probably would have gone with the Lumia 800 instead of my 900, if it had been offered for $99 and had 4G LTE. Just not as much point in these big screens at this resolution. The Nokia screen is really pretty though, and very nice for video and pictures.

As far as everything else, the WP7 OS uses a lot of space, so they sooner Microsoft launches an update (Apollo I guess) that will support higher resolutions, the better.

Global Posts
    846 Global Posts
    Not sure what the point of a 55 inch TV is since it still runs 1080P. :P The resolution isn't tied to the size, larger means you don't have to zoom in as often, watch videos easier, you don't need to hold the phone so close to your face, etc.

I need to wait to see both the Titian II and the 900 side by side. I dislike the volume sound on my HD7 so this is going to be a big factor to me the cam on the HD7 stinks so another thing I'll be looking at. and a few others.. I don't mind spending another Hundred dollars if I think the device is really worth it over all. What I don't like about HTC is that if they know they need to patch something they tend not too like the HD7.I'll be keeping that in mind as well..

Global Posts
    2,092 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
    Not sure what the point of a 55 inch TV is since it still runs 1080P. :P The resolution isn't tied to the size, larger means you don't have to zoom in as often, watch videos easier, you don't need to hold the phone so close to your face, etc.
    So you can brag about your TV! Lol jk.

Actually, the size of the TV should fit the size of the room/view distance. The larger the television, the further back you should sit. It's just like how at the movie theaters, no one wants to sit at those very front rows.

If you want the Titan II wait a month, its price will drop I am sure. Lol

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    checked out the lumiq and titan II today. I like the lumia 900 but something keeps drawing me to the titan. I'm tryna hold out for a price drop for this phone. if they drop the price like they didthe lumia would be great

If you're looking to buy the phone outright without an upgrade- check ebay. There's a bunch of people listing them after getting them for free from the WP challenge at Microsoft Stores. I just bought my Titan II on there for $370 which is great because I was about to pay $585 after tax at AT&T. After selling my original Titan it only cost me $100 out of my pocket. You can get one on there for $400 right now and I've seen some sell for as low as $340.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234