When is the date already?

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Is the Titan II or the LUmia 900 ever going to get a release date... I'm buying which ever comes out first I decided already. I'm secretly hoping it's the Titan...

npyle

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Is the Titan II or the LUmia 900 ever going to get a release date... I'm buying which ever comes out first I decided already. I'm secretly hoping it's the Titan...
Lumia 900 seems to be lining up for 4/8--based on some recent updates on postings I've read. Titan II still could be 3/18; however, some additional posts indicate it will launch 4/8 with the Lumia 900. If 3/18 is the date, you'd think it would've been announced/detailed by now since it's only 10 days away.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I hope they both are released on the 18th I have heard 4/1 for the 900 as well that would not be too bad either but still hopiong for the 18th.

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I hope titan comes out first because I dont have patience to turn down the lumia 900. I like them both, but secretly want the titan ii more. Please be 3/18.

It annoys me that it take so long for release dates to be put out, it only hurts them not to tell us. I think these companies are just so huge and have to deal with so many carriers that its too complicated to get organized quick enough.

alaskanjackson

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I hope titan comes out first because I dont have patience to turn down the lumia 900. I like them both, but secretly want the titan ii more. Please be 3/18.

It annoys me that it take so long for release dates to be put out, it only hurts them not to tell us. I think these companies are just so huge and have to deal with so many carriers that its too complicated to get organized quick enough.
Nokia Lumia 900 Release Date March 18: AT&T Drops Price on HTC Titan in Advance - International Business Times

check out this article, the 18th is the real deal. Maybe.

campbellc

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I just qualified for my upagrade and I've already decided that the Titan II will be my next phone.

I spoke to an AT & T rep in the store last week and he said that they have already been trained on the new phone. He indicated that training typically precedes the phone launch.

I'm so ready!

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Nice glad to hear this, I agree with the excitement for Titan II. Everyone is going crazy for Lumia 900 and although it's a masterclass, for me the HTC hits home little more. I want that camera and LTE and screen size and thin factor.

Heres to hoping you are correct.

AbsoluteZerow

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I'm really hoping the Titan II comes out soon. I adored the original Titan sooooo much, really hated having to return it (twice, two diff Titan's) for call quality issues. In my opinion, the Titan II is the superior phone when compared to the Lumia 900. The thing I'm worried about is update support but that is leaning towards a carrier issue opposed to a vendor issue.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Nothing has been said about either one definitively I would hope that one or the other or both gets released on the 19th. But I wont be getting anything until at least the 6th of may I swapped upgrades with my daughter who needed a new iphone her 3gs wonked out So I am on the didelines until then.

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
What are the chances the HTC Titan comes out in March at this rate? I'm losing confidence in that everyday. It's so annoying having my upgrade and not using it, especially when my focus is bit wonky from a bad refurb and drops ha. I want the Titan II so bad.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Was there ever a firm release date for the original titan? I seem to remember a date, but it wasn't in stock anywhere, and then it just seemd to show up at various AT&T's in the weeks after that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion