Pretty good video review (22 minutes long)

jawesome

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
HTC Titan II Review - YouTube

Not a bad review. I was surprised with the woman reviewing the phone, her familiarity with the platform is much appreciated. She mentioned the Skype beta link posted on the blog and that third party Pandora and Dropbox apps exist.

She says the call quality is pretty good and noticeably improved from the original Titan.

I'm also surprised with the new scenes and features of the new camera. There's about 20 shooting scenes now including Intelligent Auto, Text, and Food. Smile capturing is there too. I'm glad HTC has been putting in some effort and making improvements to the software as well.

I want this phone!

PhilR8

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site

Not a bad review. I was surprised with the woman reviewing the phone, her familiarity with the platform is much appreciated. She mentioned the Skype beta link posted on the blog and that third party Pandora and Dropbox apps exist.

She says the call quality is pretty good and noticeably improved from the original Titan.

I'm also surprised with the new scenes and features of the new camera. There's about 20 shooting scenes now including Intelligent Auto, Text, and Food. Smile capturing is there too. I'm glad HTC has been putting in some effort and making improvements to the software as well.

I want this phone!
Wow, this is an excellent and very in-depth review. I'm really torn here, to be honest. I pre-ordered the Lumia and I love it, but as good as a lot of it is - and most of it is awesome - the camera is just terrible. I'm really disappointed. Yet everything else rocks. What to do? I'll have to make sure to baby my Lumia in case I decide to trade it in for the Titan II. I'll have to wait for some head-to-head videos to make sure reception etc are good on the Titan II because so far I'm really impressed with the Lumia in that respect, although coming from Sprint perhaps all AT&T phones seem awesome. Decisions, decisions. Ah, first world problems. Which phone do I spend hundreds of dollars on???

pdagal

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Glad you liked our video review. We'll be doing a Lumia 900 vs. Titan II smackdown too, for those who are having trouble deciding between the two. It's not an easy decision!

JONNO1

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

I want this phone!
Write her and tell her. I think she's the best,very thorough.
She answers her mail:)
Want the phone amazon has it for 150.00 for att customers already on or new
I have the t1 LOVE IT...
My only caution is what you gonna do if battery dies...or you need a soft reboot

pdagal

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I do like the phone, yes. It has the two "C's": camera (awesome) and curve (glass and chin) :) But seriously, on all fronts it's an excellent device with just as much potential flagship mojo as the Lumia. But much less marketing behind it.

Thanks to the Lumia 900 launch, I know there's lots of interest in new Windows Phones not just from WP folks, but also from the iOS and Android crowd. And with phones that are important, fresh or different, my reviews generally run around 20 minutes. For phones that are very similar to lots of others recently released (like the army of Android phones with nearly identical everything that came out last year), it's more like 12 minutes.

You must of really loved the phone if you spent 22 minutes reviewing!

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I liked the review also, great job. The Titan 2 has not been getting much in the way of reviews so this is appreciated and it was a very well done review.

I decided on the Titan 2 myself, I love, love Nokia phones but the phones are the same size and I'd rather have the bigger screen in that case. Hoping that I enjoy the Titan 2 device, and I'm hoping for an even nicer flagship from Nokia when WP8 launches. Come on bigger screen...!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss