Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree16Likes
  • 4 Post By Pocket PC
  • 2 Post By JohnStark
  • 1 Post By dukrem
  • 4 Post By Pocket PC
  • 2 Post By Dave Blake
  • 2 Post By ioannisgk
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy78
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,300 Global Posts
    Realized this forum was missing the standard picture thread. :D

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Where's the pictures?

Pretty good macro camera, which my focus could not come close to. I'll snap some more pics this weekend. Lighting was late afternoon with lots of cloud cover and moderate winds. No post processing done on the pics, shot on all auto with default settings. (How do I make a thumbnail?)

EDIT: Updated with 100% crop samples from the full size WP_000030 pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_000031.jpg   wp_000028.jpg   wp_000030.jpg   wp_000030_sample_1.jpg   wp_000030_sample_2.jpg  

Last edited by Pocket PC; 04-14-2012 at 01:32 PM.
    Thanked by:

A pic using the Panorama Mode in Lake Tahoe today. My son and wife ahead of me snowshoeing up on the summit on Hwy 89.

Snowshoeing.jpeg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74696_193998704052276_100003264448028_324678_218457773_n.jpeg  
    Last edited by JohnStark; 04-14-2012 at 02:08 AM.
    dukrem and nokia4life like this.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocket PC View Post
    Pretty good macro camera, which my focus could not come close to. I'll snap some more pics this weekend. Lighting was late afternoon with lots of cloud cover and moderate winds. No post processing done on the pics, shot on all auto with default settings. (How do I make a thumbnail?)
    I let an audible WOW.

I didn't realize the send-to-email function was sizing down my photos. Now that the wireless sync was done last night, the full-size images are available. I'm uploading one to see if the web site actually allows the full-res. Otherwise, I'll do a 100% crop so you pixel peekers can see the detail. I'm pretty much blown away at the level of detail here. You can actually see the hairs on the stamen on the flower on the left.

I see the max file size restrictions now... Seems it's about 5x too big!

I'll update with a 100% crop sample in a few mins.. I'l update my initial post as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_000030_sample_1.jpg   wp_000030_sample_2.jpg  
    Last edited by Pocket PC; 04-14-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    Thanked by:
    Tikerz 

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    how do you do wireless sync of the photos?

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    You can setup wireless sync in Zune. Go to settings (there should be a tab for phone) then there's a section called wireless sync. You'll have to have your phone plugged in when you set it up.

Very nice pictures there folks, excellent photography and an excellent camera. I'm quite jealous, no sign of the Tii or 900 in Australia yet :(
    Thanked by:
    Winterfang likes this.

Wireless sync is awesome. Once you set it up, every time you plug your phone in to charge and if you are on your home WiFi, everything syncs automatically... Photos, videos, music. Love that feature

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Any non macro pictures? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Any non macro pictures? =)
    How 'bout some standard and pano pics? I snapped a few on a bike ride yesterday.

I created an HTC Titan II gallery on my Smugmug page. On the right-hand side of an image, you can select different sizes, including original. Definitey check out the full res pano shots. Pretty impressive from a camera phone. Let me know if you have specific scene/setting requests and I'll try to accomodate.

pixelart's Photos : HTC Titan II pics

The pic of my daughter was taken in the 'backlit portrait' mode, where it appropriately washed out the background to get the subject exposed properly. It's a little blurry because, well, she just never sits still :-)

Bike ride images:

Enjoy
    Thanked by:

Very impressive shots there.
    Does anyone have any low light pictures?
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts

HeyCori and dukrem like this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,526 Global Posts
    Those are some excellent quality pictures. Very impressive camera on the Titan 2.

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    This is my latest pic with Titan II..
    I really like it...

HeyCori and GSOgymrat like this.

Bailey lounging on a Friday afternoon

HeyCori likes this.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,300 Global Posts
    awwwww!

I recently notice that my titan ii perform very bad at low light. still pictures and videos both. picture aren't clear and all these dots everywhere. in videos there are this black dots flickers on white surfaces in low light. this wasn't there before and the pictures were very clear and smooth. I wonder why it suddenly happened. I remember that I got an update to the camera two months ago. wonder if that was the case. if any one know a solution please let me know. if there is any settings to do please let me thank you!!!
    bellow is a picture of how take pic in low light...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_000543.jpg  

Did you figure it out? I can't advise but would like to know what happened.