Pictures taken with your HTC Titan II

Pocket PC

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Just a few quickies

Pretty good macro camera, which my focus could not come close to. I'll snap some more pics this weekend. Lighting was late afternoon with lots of cloud cover and moderate winds. No post processing done on the pics, shot on all auto with default settings. (How do I make a thumbnail?)

EDIT: Updated with 100% crop samples from the full size WP_000030 pic

Last edited:

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Pretty good macro camera, which my focus could not come close to. I'll snap some more pics this weekend. Lighting was late afternoon with lots of cloud cover and moderate winds. No post processing done on the pics, shot on all auto with default settings. (How do I make a thumbnail?)

I let an audible WOW.

Pocket PC

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Full-res images?

I didn't realize the send-to-email function was sizing down my photos. Now that the wireless sync was done last night, the full-size images are available. I'm uploading one to see if the web site actually allows the full-res. Otherwise, I'll do a 100% crop so you pixel peekers can see the detail. I'm pretty much blown away at the level of detail here. You can actually see the hairs on the stamen on the flower on the left.

I see the max file size restrictions now... Seems it's about 5x too big!

I'll update with a 100% crop sample in a few mins.. I'l update my initial post as well.

Last edited:

dukrem

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
You can setup wireless sync in Zune. Go to settings (there should be a tab for phone) then there's a section called wireless sync. You'll have to have your phone plugged in when you set it up.

Very nice pictures there folks, excellent photography and an excellent camera. I'm quite jealous, no sign of the Tii or 900 in Australia yet :(

Pocket PC

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Wireless sync is awesome. Once you set it up, every time you plug your phone in to charge and if you are on your home WiFi, everything syncs automatically... Photos, videos, music. Love that feature

Pocket PC

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Non-Macro pics

Any non macro pictures? =)

How 'bout some standard and pano pics? I snapped a few on a bike ride yesterday.

I created an HTC Titan II gallery on my Smugmug page. On the right-hand side of an image, you can select different sizes, including original. Definitey check out the full res pano shots. Pretty impressive from a camera phone. Let me know if you have specific scene/setting requests and I'll try to accomodate.

pixelart's Photos : HTC Titan II pics

The pic of my daughter was taken in the 'backlit portrait' mode, where it appropriately washed out the background to get the subject exposed properly. It's a little blurry because, well, she just never sits still :)

WP000056-XL.jpg

Bike ride images:

WP000082-X2.jpg

HTC000000-X3.jpg

HTC000003-X3.jpg

WP000088-X2.jpg

Enjoy :cool:

zcarfaz

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I recently notice that my titan ii perform very bad at low light. still pictures and videos both. picture aren't clear and all these dots everywhere. in videos there are this black dots flickers on white surfaces in low light. this wasn't there before and the pictures were very clear and smooth. I wonder why it suddenly happened. I remember that I got an update to the camera two months ago. wonder if that was the case. if any one know a solution please let me know. if there is any settings to do please let me thank you!!!
bellow is a picture of how take pic in low light...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss