cases for your Titan II

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
What cases do you have on your Titan II.

I am scared to break the lens on the camera. I bought a casemate from at&t the white version. They also sell a black version. What kind of case do you guys have?

I broke the lense on my HD7, the first one I had, and will never make that mistake again. All my phones go into a case :)

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I got the same case mate but the black one. I got it for the same reason, to protect the lens.

I guess no complaints so far, you?

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Off topic but do you have a screen protector on yours? I debated on getting one or not and I don't have one yet lol. I hope I don't regret this decision haha. I am pretty careful with it though this will he my first phone without a screen protector.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Off topic but do you have a screen protector on yours? I debated on getting one or not and I don't have one yet lol. I hope I don't regret this decision haha. I am pretty careful with it though this will he my first phone without a screen protector.

Yup I do have one. I bought them also at the at&t store. I noticed that putting a screen protector on the lumia made is that scrolling was more natural/scrolled like other WP7 devices. The titan II didn't need one, I just have one for protection :)

lilb1190

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Since the phone is already pretty large, do the cases make it extra bulky? I have had a Palm Pre for the last 2 years and the case I got make the thing huge. Of course the second I stopped using the case the phone went to crap, so I am very much pro-case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire