Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi folks. Is anyone on these forums apart of the HTC elevate club/website?
    I used have a membership, but when I bought my Lumia and didn't use my account for an extended amount of time, my account was deleted. Now, I have a Titan II and I want back in.

For those of you that don't know about HTC Elevate, it's a website where HTC reps listen in on HTC community feedback and you even get to chat with a few devs once in a while. It's actually pretty cool.

Global Posts
    2,094 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cp2_4eva View Post
    Hi folks. Is anyone on these forums apart of the HTC elevate club/website?
    I used have a membership, but when I bought my Lumia and didn't use my account for an extended amount of time, my account was deleted. Now, I have a Titan II and I want back in.

For those of you that don't know about HTC Elevate, it's a website where HTC reps listen in on HTC community feedback and you even get to chat with a few devs once in a while. It's actually pretty cool.
    Oh wow, didn't know such a thing existed. Good luck on finding an invite though! And if you do get in, please ask them what's going on with the Connection Setup App not working on the Titan II (even though I don't have one anymore). I'm curious as to what they'll say.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

Its a nice HTC site. If I get back in, I will be sure to send you an invite. So we can spread the invites.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Any more invites out there?