How to use FM transmitter on T2??

SteveF101

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I just got a new Titan II a few days ago and so far I am really liking it a lot! The bigger screen makes email and web browsing is a lot easier than on my Focus S. One of the features I was really interested in when I was researching the phone was being able to play tunes from it over the FM radio, I would love to get rid of my BT adapter in the car, but I can't find anywhere any instructions how to configure it and use it.

Has anyone figured out how to get this feature to work? If so, I would really appreciate some guidance.

Thanks!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I don't see the FM transmitter listed at the HTC Site:
HTC TITAN

I have a FM Transmitter on my Nokia N8. You find an open FM channel, You start FM Transmitter and tell it what frequency to broadcast to.

SteveF101

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I couldn't find anything about the FM xmitter there either. Must have been a pre-release feature they didn't include in the released version. Too bad, that is a really nice feature that I was excited about. Not a deal breaker for me by any means but it sure would be nice to have. It's pretty annoying when companies advertise an upcoming products with all sorts of neat features then yank them from the released version.

SteveF101

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Why would you want to use an FM transmitter? Especially since BT or AUX IN offers much superior sound quality.

Because my car doesn't have built in blue tooth or Aux in, plus it would be pretty nice to be able to stream tunes directly through my home stereo without any setup hassles and to be able to carry my phone around without being tethered to a aux line. For the car I have to use a seperate BT adapter and it would have been nice to not to have to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6