Titan 3

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
I love my Titan 2. If HtC releases the Zenith (Titan 3) my 8x is outta here!! My daughter will be getting a new phone.
Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board Express

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I think your right I played with a Titan II for a few days loved it I thought it felt great in the hand not only that it felt like a very solid device. Unlike the 8x which I will not buy.But show me the Titan III running WP8 I would be there.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
If the titan 3 is realized my Lumia 920 is out of here!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

JoshNay

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
This is the reason I have not purchased a Lumia 920. I'm waiting for that Titan III so I can make a good choice. Who knows? By then, maybe Nokia will have those Lumia 1020s out ;)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I was a huge HTC fan at one point. If I see any support of the T2 (proper 7.8 upgrade) and some support of their 8X, I will put them back on my list of "maybe" when I buy next. Right now, Nokia has the edge due to their amazing dedication to their devices after the sale. Truly, they are they only manufacturer that can compare to Apple for that. Samsung has improved as well in the last few years, at least for their high end Galaxy phones. That is the tipping point. I haven't seen a lot from HTC in the last couple years in support, and that includes their Android updates. They have a good chance to rebuild their brand with the 8X and ONE X series. Until they improve that, I just can't consider them.

I sure love the build and feel of my Wife's T2, though. It is a bigger phone then the 920, but the device is more comfortable to hold. A T3 would be a welcome sight just from the quality department.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3