Are you still satisfied with your Titan II

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Just curious? I own a Lumia, but I was just reviewing some of the specs and checking the device out, and I have to say I wouldn't even think about upgrading for awhile if I'd picked up a Titan II. My husband's in the market for another phone. He used to own a HD2, and loved it (*cough* when I was pro android) but it had battery and antennae issues. I guess this was fixed in future devices like the HD7, but since he's into windows and likes certain types of phones, I think this fits him better than the Lumia 920.
Are you still enjoying your Titan II?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Depends on what he wants it for. Overall, I have no huge complaints about the T2, but it is far from perfect. It has a very nice screen, though not as vibrant as the 900. I still do not think it is as responsive as the 900 or my Samsung Focus S. It has a decent though slow responding camera. It's reception is good, but call quality is only fair. But it holds well to an LTE signal (when we visit family in Atlanta). It is a solid device, comfortable and the weight is great. It holds WiFi and Bluetooth extremely well. However, do not expect support from HTC. For some reason, neither Titan gets any respect from their parent company.

If you get it inexpensive, and your hubby only makes moderate phone calls, grab it. It is a good phone. Not great, but good. It is fun to use with that large screen, and I am a little jealous of its high quality build.

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I am still satisfied with my Titan II aka THE BEAST! Lol

I have no major complaints, only complaint I have is once my city got on to LTE I was very Happy! But no one told me that it used more battery juice! So my battery isn't as GREAT as it was before especially with HEAVY usage.

Other then that I still LOVE my BEAST!

Pocket PC

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes, totally! As long as MSFT and APP publishers continue to support in with WP 7.x OS. The original USA Today app had dropped from the 7.x support list and there's a poor, cheap imitation in it's place now, so that's disappointing. Love the hardware. Love the curved glass at the bottom, rounded and textured plastic back. Love the way it feels in the hand. Wife's iPhone 5 is slippery and hard to handle - iPhone 5 just feels cumbersome (And I have small hands). Love the LED charging light love the HUGE keypad in landscape mode. Battery life gets me through the day easily. Camera is great, other than low-light situations and some shutter-lag. The phone is always fast and never feels sluggish. I despise that the native map will not orient itself with the compass, though that's true of all WP 7.x devices. This is one issue that keeps me on the fence between WP and iPhone. All the hardware pieces are there to integrate this functionality, yet MSFT is too lazy (Or too busy) to fix it.I have a feeling that support for 7.x is going to be almost zero.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have owned 2 Titan 1's and 2 Titan 2's and I currently own 2 L920's all were for my wife and I. Anyway, I love my 920 most out of any of these phones but only slightly more than the T2. The T2 I felt was a great device, the screen looked good and the camera was good but the T2 suffered from the same issues as the T1, bad lcd screens. I sent 3 T1's in for warranty repair and 2 T2's all for LCD screen failure. This is why as much as I loved the T2 I won't buy another HTC product. I have had zero issues with my 920's so far beside some battery issues which I feel are related to wireless charging. (I don't have issues with drain after using a plug in charger) anyway that's my experience with the phone. I loved it but it was a pain in the butt sending them in for repair. HTC were always super nice on the phone too with customer support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3