02-09-2013, 08:58 PM #1
- 3 Posts
Hi I have a at&t titan 2 carriar unlocked phone and I've been trying to force update it to WP7.8 and I understand that if I don't dicconect my WiFi on time I get the message that says that I'm up to update. But sometimes I get a message that says
"can't check for updates right now.please try again later.we couldn't connect to the update services.disconnect and reconnect your phone, make sure your computer has an internet connection, then try installing the update again
Like I said I tried many times for the past 2 days and even count over 2+
Seconds to see if it needed more time!
Also has anyone been able to update there HTC device in the U.S thank you
- 02-10-2013, 07:47 AM #2
There's no update on Zune yet.
I tried it last week and all i get is that error mesage and a message saying my phone is up to date.
I get the latter message when I do the zune trick properly and that is i disconnect the internet connection 1 second after i click on on update.
- By Hammuda in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2013, 06:05 PM
- By mbair in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 8Last Post: 08-09-2012, 04:17 PM
- By mbair in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2012, 02:41 PM
- By ilabene in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2012, 08:50 PM
- By spacecow028 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2011, 03:34 PM