Clove has the Titan for 585.00

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Since Clove is selling the Titan for less than 600
I was woundering if I buy this will it run on Tmobile or ATT in the US ?

will it be fully compatable or run just edge services like the focus on tmoble?

any know this answer ..

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Nice,
I'm thinking about the titan since it not that much more than I paid for the dell venue pro even though I really like the dell I have not seen anything new that dell is bringing to Windows Phone as of yet ?

bcoale#WP

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting this phone with them as well for use on AT&T. Really wanting to give Mango a try, but I don't want to buy any of the current phones since they will be "out-dated" in a couple of months. Needing to make a switch from webOS..

I wonder if they will ship to the US?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting this phone with them as well for use on AT&T. Really wanting to give Mango a try, but I don't want to buy any of the current phones since they will be "out-dated" in a couple of months. Needing to make a switch from webOS..

I wonder if they will ship to the US?

Yes by DHL 16GBP/25.60USD

bcoale#WP

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
One of you guys needs to order it and give us a mini review :)

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

I'm seriously considering preordering this one from Clove for use on AT&T. Can't decide between this one and the Focus S that Samsung will be coming out with. SAMOLED vs 4.7 inch screen...decisions, decisions.

My Pre2 will have to hold on for a while longer.

alexblfc

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I've pre ordered the Titan on BuyMobilePhones.net on T-Mobile uk. Free phone, 900 mins, 500 SMS, unlimited data 24month contract for ?30 month. They reckon I will get it early October. Can't wait!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

DanSmithKY

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping that both the Titan and the Focus S come out on the same day for that same price. Then I will be there bright and early to get a hands-on of both in order to make a decision on which to buy.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3