Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

HTC Titan review | This is my next...

Gave it a pretty good rating, too! Took off points for the screen resolution (srsly MS, let the manufacturers make it better) and the marketplace app selection.

Also, easily my favorite review site :)

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    That was a pretty solid review, really unbiased and helpful
    Life couldn't get better, this could be the best day ever.
    HTC Titan

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    good review. Hope the battery life is on.

Global Posts
    557 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    Considering the review was done by a group of Engadget refugees I was pleasantly surprised at their objectivity given their propensity for all things Apple.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that it's sometimes difficult to accurately verify attribution." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Global Posts
    937 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JBozz View Post
    Considering the review was done by a group of Engadget refugees I was pleasantly surprised at their objectivity given their propensity for all things Apple.

Hey, it's 6 AM in the morning in Arizona and you hit me with multiple syllable words like objectivity and propensity. Come on Man.

Seriously, thanks for the background info about Engadget. It made the review that much better reading.:giggle:

Quote Originally Posted by JBozz View Post

Yeah they're staying really impartial and are giving every device its fair shake before rating it.