Pictures taken with your HTC Titan

steve70

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the WPCentral forums! I LOVE these pictures! Would you mind if I took the picture of the copper Jesus and used it as my phone's wallpaper?

Use anything you want. I only took the pictures, they are not mine to own. Thank you for the kind words. I have more I will post.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Sweet, Glad it worked out! Still trying to figure out avatars, subscribed threads, wife in my ear lol. I'll post some more soon.

If I've learned anything from my father, you'll spend your entire life trying to figure out that wife in your ear. ;) Just kidding, let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Just remember, User CP is your friend. :)

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
The first attachment is the original. The sunlight mutilated the colors so in the second attachment I decided to drain them. In the third attachment I color corrected the picture using the built-in software. I didn't do anything for the final attachment.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I made this using burst mode and Adobe ImageReady. The wind was blowing the wheel so fast that day I thought for sure all the pictures would be blurry. I'm surprised the Titan managed to take such clear shots of a moving object.

7944f7be2265a184.gif

steve70

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Sweet! Thanks for posting. That's cool. I'm a huge fan of the new Titan 2 and 900, but our Titans take some pretty nice pics too. Really not a competition though. Success and failure is just a part of it no matter what device we own. i have some more I'll post soon.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
These are unedited aside from the last picture. I was noticeably tilted so I rotated it a little. Plus, that water fountain is usually on in the background but I guess the city hasn't turned it on yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte