Gorilla Glass?

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere that the Titan doesn't have Gorilla Glass. Can anyone confirm this? If this is the case, how scratch resistant is the glass on the Titan?

While on the subject, does anyone know if the Focus S has Gorilla Glass?

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
From what I have read they both use gorilla glass. I searched "htc Titan gorilla glass" on Bing and most of the links on the first page are reviews of the Titan where they mention that it does have gorilla glass.

Ron Paul

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Gorilla glass is damage resistant. It is certainly not scratch resistant. Only a screen protector will ensure that. My ATRIX has gorilla glass and has survived multiple falls from several feet up. I'll be putting a case and screen protector on my Titan. The heft is more than enough to maintain its premium build encased.

Ron Paul

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
No sarcasm can be taken from that reply. I am sad a scratch damages the phone. My phone has not functioned in a damaged manner after being scratched. But to each their own. You have heard about the Titan screen protectors, correct? You can grab them at amazon.

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I was looking around to se if the Titan had Gorilla Glass and couldn't find anything definative. The Corning site doesn't mention the Titan as having Gorilla Glass, neither does HTCs' so took it to mean it doesn't have Gorilla Glass.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure why, but the titans screen feels a little different than other gorilla glass screens and also seems to get more fingerprints. I would not be surprised at all to learn its not gorilla glass.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium