Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I just did it!!! I'm a happy camper!!! Hooray!!!

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Got one!

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Got mine!! Paid for faster shipping too. And yes it works if you have an Enterprise/Business link to get a work discount on the plan. :)

got mine too cant wait

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I think they started like half an hour early.

Got mine too.

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    They started at 9pm PST. I'm sooo excited!!! Now, what headphone should I buy as it doesn't come with any?

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Just snagged mine as well! No accessories.. I'll wait and see what else becomes available.

Quote Originally Posted by jenashley View Post
    Got mine!! Paid for faster shipping too. And yes it works if you have an Enterprise/Business link to get a work discount on the plan. :)
    It said 1 cent so I added it to my cart through AT&T Premier and now it says a one time charge of $300. Am I doing something wrong!!!

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkenator View Post
    It said 1 cent so I added it to my cart through AT&T Premier and now it says a one time charge of $300. Am I doing something wrong!!!
    I have no idea. Maybe exit out and try it again? :-/ Are you up for an upgrade? Or new service? I'm moving to Sprint for this, so it worked for me.

Maybe delete cache and try again. Worked fine for me.
    dumb phone > Palm Pre > Palm Pre+ > HTC Arrive> HTC EVO LTE > No more Windows Phones until WP gets Swype.

Global Posts
    4,024 Global Posts
    I ordered, but i did not see an option for speedy shipping. Oh well, just glad to get the deal. I came from a Blackberry and the checkout allowed me to select Smartphone + $200 SMS for $35. I hope that stays true! I was told by ATT I could not keep my unlimited plan, nor did I expect to get off their $20 unlimited SMS rape! What a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by WPDiddy View Post
    Maybe delete cache and try again. Worked fine for me.
    After logging in it says I am eligible for the discouted price. The Titan says $320 in contract savings & 299.98 in promotional savings so I add it to my cart and then go to my cart and it only appears to be taking off the contract savings but not the promotion. Frustrating! I guess I will have to call in the morning.

So finally got the Titan after a bit of a headache.

Went to buy it through the Upgrade Phone link. Made it all the way to adding my data plan to cart and then it kicked me back to login page. Went to do it all over but when I clicked "Upgrade Eligibility" it generated an AT&T error and told me they couldn't process my request and to call support. Called support and was on the phone for 30 mins. They 1st locked me out of my account, then told me they couldn't match the price on their own website. Finally unlocked my login and went through the checkout process. At the end of checkout it still said the phone was 299 plus tax but the rep on the phone said it would go through as an instant rebate.

Not the best start to my WP7 experience but the blame all falls on AT&T. Let's hope they don't screw up the billing and actually ship my phone to the right address. (Previously iPhone was sent to wrong address and stolen off the porch)

Global Posts
    652 Global Posts
    I tried to order through my Premier account but it wouldn't apply the promotional discount, so I placed a regular order and I am going to simply merge the new account to my business account. As it stands, I don't think Premier accounts are eligible, but I will call in tomorrow morning to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by mailman27 View Post
    So finally got the Titan after a bit of a headache.

Went to buy it through the Upgrade Phone link. Made it all the way to adding my data plan to cart and then it kicked me back to login page. Went to do it all over but when I clicked "Upgrade Eligibility" it generated an AT&T error and told me they couldn't process my request and to call support. Called support and was on the phone for 30 mins. They 1st locked me out of my account, then told me they couldn't match the price on their own website. Finally unlocked my login and went through the checkout process. At the end of checkout it still said the phone was 299 plus tax but the rep on the phone said it would go through as an instant rebate.

Not the best start to my WP7 experience but the blame all falls on AT&T. Let's hope they don't screw up the billing and actually ship my phone to the right address. (Previously iPhone was sent to wrong address and stolen off the porch)
    So they said the rebate won't show up until after you submit the order??? Lame. I wonder if that is my problem. I guess I could submit it then call them first thing to make sure the $300 was taken off and if not cancel the order.

Did this happen to anyone else when ordering? Is it just through Premier that this happens?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLonghorn View Post
    I tried to order through my Premier account but it wouldn't apply the promotional discount, so I placed a regular order and I am going to simply merge the new account to my business account. As it stands, I don't think Premier accounts are eligible, but I will call in tomorrow morning to confirm.
    Well darn. That may be the case for me then since my account is a premier account. Never had a problem taking advantage of a promotion before with my account and the rep on the phone never mentioned anything. If I get billed for the full amount I'll just be taking the Titan straight to my local store to either get a refund or get a price adjustment/statement credit.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLonghorn View Post
    So they said the rebate won't show up until after you submit the order??? Lame. I wonder if that is my problem. I guess I could submit it then call them first thing to make sure the $300 was taken off and if not cancel the order.

Did this happen to anyone else when ordering? Is it just through Premier that this happens?
    In these cases, it is my opinion that you take advantage of the deal and then cancel it before it ships if it doesn't work out. That is just my opinion.

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    What is a Premier Account?

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I ordered via my work Premier program. It worked just fine. :-/ Maybe it's because I'm not currently an AT&T subscriber?

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mailman27 View Post
    Well darn. That may be the case for me then since my account is a premier account. Never had a problem taking advantage of a promotion before with my account and the rep on the phone never mentioned anything. If I get billed for the full amount I'll just be taking the Titan straight to my local store to either get a refund or get a price adjustment/statement credit.

That's weird... I have a premier account too and I only got charged a penny, $18 upgrade fee, and $14.95 fast shipping. Overall, it was around $32 bucks! I even called to make sure I got grandfathered in to the unlimited plan.

Quote Originally Posted by jenashley View Post
    I ordered via my work Premier program. It worked just fine. :-/ Maybe it's because I'm not currently an AT&T subscriber?
    I am a current AT&T customer. When looking at my cart is says this: "Discounts may still be available for your device. Review the Offer Details to learn how to qualify." with a link to the $299.98 discount. When reading through it I appear to be fully eligible. I think I am going to just order and call in the morning to make sure the rebate was applied.

I'll have to try again in the morning. I'm not going to go through with the checkout if it's not showing the discount applying.

I need to talk to someone because I don't want to give up my unlimited data.

Quote Originally Posted by pdangcil View Post
    That's weird... I have a premier account too and I only got charged a penny, $18 upgrade fee, and $14.95 fast shipping. Overall, it was around $32 bucks! I even called to make sure I got grandfathered in to the unlimited plan.
    Hmmm...That makes me nervous. Maybe I will call first before ordering. Plus it wants to charge me $19.50 for tax!!!

i have the same issue... spent an hour on the phone and was told that i do qualify for an upgrade, at none upgrade pricing as was told the titan was $299 off contract. explained that was the upgrade pricing and he was willing to give it to me at $299, when i mentioned the 299.98 instant rebate he told me i have to call another number tomorrow morning!
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast