Disappearing Keyboard is soooo Annoying!!!

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I know the workaround is to disable the background tasks, but I feel it's stupid to have to do this everytime. MSFT needs to figure out and send a fix soon!!

Or, am I the only one still having this issue?

Last edited:

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had the issue on every WP device I've ever played with. So it's not limited to a specific phone. My Titan def does it less than my HD7 did though.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I definitely have it less on my Titan than on my Focus, however, it's still there. It happens whenever I'm typing... be it Twitter, SMS, or IE. It's annoying, but i'm learning to live with it. Again, another shortcoming by MSFT that they need to fix!

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I haven't really seen it. Then I installed I'm a WP7, which was a huge download, and it seemed like I almost immediately began seeing the bug. Given how "heavy" that app seems to be, I just uninstalled it and the disppearing keyboard went away.

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I know the workaround is to disable the background tasks, but I feel it's stupid to have to do this everytime. MSFT needs to figure out and send a fix soon!!

Or, am I the only one still having this issue?
sorry man I don't have the Titan,can You explain what's the problem with keyboard?
I'm planning to get one.

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried just pushing the back key? That works for me when I'm done typing.

It works if you're done typing. But if you're not, then you have to put the cursor back to where you want it. It's really just a small nuiscance and I can live with it. I just make sure that none of my Android and IOS fanboys sees it when happening!!

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It works if you're done typing. But if you're not, then you have to put the cursor back to where you want it. It's really just a small nuiscance and I can live with it. I just make sure that none of my Android and IOS fanboys sees it when happening!!
usually I just press on a part of the screen not covered by the keyboard and it goes away.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

toshdellapenna

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
It's a Mango bug that associated with the background tasks agent. It started happening when I updated my Focus to Mango, before I had ...I'm a wp7 installed. I just got the Titan a couple days ago and it did it right after I installed an app that asked for permission to run in the background. It doesn't do it nearly as often on the Titan though.

Sent from my Htc Titan using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro