How many actually use a case for their Titans?

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I love the feel of a naked Titan (no-homo) and I'm thinking of just getting the screen protector. It looks really cool and I really do not want to add any more bulk.

So how many plan on buying a case for theirs. And if you already have one, can you guys please post a photo? Thanks.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
While I don't have a Titan, I share the same sentiments. I never liked cases on any of my phones. I bought the barely there case for my Trophy. Today I took it off to clean the phone, and like the feel of the phone without it.
Not to mention, stuff always gets caught in the crevices where the case meets the phone.

Shane

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Case-mate from AT&T. No I didn't spend 45.00. So far I like it. Protects the "protruding" lens people seem concerned about.

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I plan on covering the whole body with Zagg and just leave it as is. It looks too damn sexy to be covered by a case.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used Zagg since the original iPhone. I may just buy one, but leave the screen bare.

and LOL @ that 'nh' you had in your OP. haaa.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I find most cases pretty annoying. Usually they're too bulky and distract from the device itself. The iPhone has some pretty good cases but there's also a ton of cases to choose from.

I only thing I would use on the Titan is probably a screen protector since the warranty doesn't cover it. Otherwise I love the look and feel of the device too much to hide it.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Cases are a necessarily evil. I can only imagine how easily the aluminum back will dent if dropped. Not only that without any shock resistance the front display might also be at risk of shattering easily. It feels nice without a case but I'm going to err on the side of caution and get a case ASAP. Hopefully SEIDIO will make a case soon but I also like Case Mate and Otter Box Commuter series cases.

bwigginit

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I purchased an Empire case for my Titan, and I have found that the power button is hard to depress with it. I ended up sticking a small piece of paper between the button and the case's button. Seems to work ok. But I'm with you, I much prefer having a naked Titan. But I am far too clumsy and drop my phone way too much.

ilifecomputer

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
My cheap 5 dollar amazon case is awesome but the way the hole is cut out for the mic makes it hard for others to hear me well sometimes.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I love the feel of a naked Titan (no-homo) and I'm thinking of just getting the screen protector. It looks really cool and I really do not want to add any more bulk.

So how many plan on buying a case for theirs. And if you already have one, can you guys please post a photo? Thanks.

I got the one from AT&T, its actually pretty nice.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
jasonargonauts.jpg

Almost naked Titan

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I got the case mate for mine I'll do a review later. I prefer my Titan naked like the one in the picture...lol I have to have something for work out on a construction site is no place for a naked Titan. But it comes off when I get home.

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I got a case from Amazon and its been nice. I mentioned it on another post bits transparent and overall feels good without adding bulk. Buttons are accessible as well. I think the Invisible shield I also orders will be the final choice once it arrives. This was too cheap to not try at $10 shipped.

Sent from my kick-*** Titan using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte