My power button is going to break

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Because I press it all - the - time. :D

It seems the bad habits I picked up from my Focus have carried over. I will just randomly start scrolling the home screen simply because I can't put this thing down. Now my habit is even worse because the Titan is so much prettier to look at!

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I went to my local ATT store oday and they had a titan up and running they just got it today and it just got fully charged I am liking it and thinking I may go on and get it. I just got some money from a couple of clients and I am going hmm! I still am thinking waity on the Lumia 900 but maybe not. Its not as heaby as I thought it might be but if the 900 is coming on ATT and its going to be LTE ready it could be future proof for a couple of years. Hmm!

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Because I press it all - the - time. :D

It seems the bad habits I picked up from my Focus have carried over. I will just randomly start scrolling the home screen simply because I can't put this thing down. Now my habit is even worse because the Titan is so much prettier to look at!
sorry guys,I don't have the TITAN yet.Is It (pressing the power button) the only way to turn the screen on like some of the other smart phones?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
sorry guys,I don't have the TITAN yet.Is It (pressing the power button) the only way to turn the screen on like some of the other smart phones?

Yes. But don't worry about it breaking. I'm pretty sure the OP was just making a joke about his complete list for his Titan.

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local ATT store oday and they had a titan up and running they just got it today and it just got fully charged I am liking it and thinking I may go on and get it. I just got some money from a couple of clients and I am going hmm! I still am thinking waity on the Lumia 900 but maybe not. Its not as heaby as I thought it might be but if the 900 is coming on ATT and its going to be LTE ready it could be future proof for a couple of years. Hmm!
What's the story with Lumia 900?Does any one know the rumored (or announced!!!) specifications?does It worth waiting or not?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism