Got my Ttitan !

Maziar.a

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
So,after a week of waiting it finally arrived ! :)
And now,I can barely look at my iPhone 4,it's so small :D
Haven't played with it much but my first impressions are

1)Fantastic build quality.The unibody construction is just awesome and it feels great in hand

2)The screen is fabulous.The colors look great and vivid.The viewing angles are very good and trust me,you won't be bothered at all with the WVGA screen.(I've had an iPhone4 for a year).
Only in sites with small texts(completely zoomed out),you'll see pixels but when I put it side by side with my iPhone,I couldn't read it on the iPhone either since it was too small. But on other sites,the text is completely readable.
IE9 is very fast and IMO,the pinch to zoom is faster than 4.

3)The camera is great and is hugely better than iPhone 4.However,after the battery got too low,it didn't let me capture pics with flash which is kinda odd.
I tested the flash in the "flashlight" app and the video camcorder and it worked fine but didn't work while taking pictures.

4)The power button is fine(At least for me).I don't have any problems reaching/pressing it;furthermore,I can work pretty easy with one hand which is great especially for such a huge display.
The on screen keyboard also rocks,I made a lot of mistakes w/iPhone but I barely make any mistake with Titan :D

Overall,it's an awesome phone.One of the best HTC has ever made !

If anyone's interested,I can do a video review/comparison with iPhone 4 :)

Ruslan.al

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
So,after a week of waiting it finally arrived ! :)
And now,I can barely look at my iPhone 4,it's so small :D
Haven't played with it much but my first impressions are

1)Fantastic build quality.The unibody construction is just awesome and it feels great in hand

2)The screen is fabulous.The colors look great and vivid.The viewing angles are very good and trust me,you won't be bothered at all with the WVGA screen.(I've had an iPhone4 for a year).
Only in sites with small texts(completely zoomed out),you'll see pixels but when I put it side by side with my iPhone,I couldn't read it on the iPhone either since it was too small. But on other sites,the text is completely readable.
IE9 is very fast and IMO,the pinch to zoom is faster than 4.

3)The camera is great and is hugely better than iPhone 4.However,after the battery got too low,it didn't let me capture pics with flash which is kinda odd.
I tested the flash in the "flashlight" app and the video camcorder and it worked fine but didn't work while taking pictures.

4)The power button is fine(At least for me).I don't have any problems reaching/pressing it;furthermore,I can work pretty easy with one hand which is great especially for such a huge display.
The on screen keyboard also rocks,I made a lot of mistakes w/iPhone but I barely make any mistake with Titan :D

Overall,it's an awesome phone.One of the best HTC has ever made !

If anyone's interested,I can do a video review/comparison with iPhone 4 :)

Can you also check call voice quality? Can other party hear you clear?
Is it AT&T model?

Thanks.

Maziar.a

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
The voice quality is excellent.Much better than my iPhone and yes others heard me clearly.

No it's not AT&T,It's an unlocked model(bought from Amazon UK)

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
The voice quality is excellent.Much better than my iPhone and yes others heard me clearly.

No it's not AT&T,It's an unlocked model(bought from Amazon UK)

I've been researching this all day and so far only AT&T branded Titans have the issue (unless I am just not seeing others with it).

I'm on hold with HTC and the guy is saying he hasn't heard of the issue and it's not in their database. I find that VERY hard to believe at this point.

Hopefully I can get this issue fixed soon because I love my Titan. I'm not going to return it but I need it fixed.

Ruslan.al

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I've been researching this all day and so far only AT&T branded Titans have the issue (unless I am just not seeing others with it).

I'm on hold with HTC and the guy is saying he hasn't heard of the issue and it's not in their database. I find that VERY hard to believe at this point.

Hopefully I can get this issue fixed soon because I love my Titan. I'm not going to return it but I need it fixed.

We're all on the same boat (I believe only/all AT&T branded phones are affected).
Please keep reporting to HTC about voice quality issue by phone: (866) 449-8358 or by posting at:
Reporting NUMEROUS bugs, glitches, and problems - HTC TITAN

Thanks

Maziar.a

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
The flash issue(as i suspected) was becayse of the battery life. When the battery is about 10%,the camera flash doesn't work(but it works in thr camcorder which is odd)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss