HTC Titan: what are the must-haves?

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I've got an HTC Titan for a couple of months now. I really like the phone.

Does anyone have any recommended apps that are exceptionally great on the Titan? For instance, some that make good use of its large screen.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Weather Live is a nice weather app that make use of the Bing Search background pictures. It uses them as its background adding a nice look to the app. It has a nice looking metro design shows maps, live web cams in your area and all the daily weather information I am looking for. It has a nice metro looking animated live tile as well. I highly recommend it to anyone who like to fallow the weather.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Woo don't forget the WPCentral app XBWillem. ;) :D

Obviously got that one since launch. ;)

SuperTube if you use Youtube a lot. Tango if you video chat.

It's better than Metrotube? I'll check it out.

Weather Live is a nice weather app that make use spoof the Bing Search background pictures. It uses them as its background adding a nice look to the app. It has a nice looking metro design shows maps, live web cams in your area and all the daily weather information I am looking for. It has a nice metro looking animated live tile as well. I highly recommend it to anyone who like to fallow the weather.

Ooooh, thanks. Haven't found a weather app I really liked yet. Also has something to do with most apps not finding my location, nearest is 20km away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3