I've got an HTC Titan for a couple of months now. I really like the phone.

Does anyone have any recommended apps that are exceptionally great on the Titan? For instance, some that make good use of its large screen.
    01-06-2012 07:40 AM
    SuperTube if you use Youtube a lot. Tango if you video chat.
    01-06-2012 08:14 AM
    Woo don't forget the WPCentral app XBWillem. ;) :D
    01-06-2012 08:18 AM
    Weather Live is a nice weather app that make use of the Bing Search background pictures. It uses them as its background adding a nice look to the app. It has a nice looking metro design shows maps, live web cams in your area and all the daily weather information I am looking for. It has a nice metro looking animated live tile as well. I highly recommend it to anyone who like to fallow the weather.
    01-06-2012 08:56 AM
    Woo don't forget the WPCentral app XBWillem. ;) :D
    Obviously got that one since launch. ;)

SuperTube if you use Youtube a lot. Tango if you video chat.
    It's better than Metrotube? I'll check it out.

Weather Live is a nice weather app that make use spoof the Bing Search background pictures. It uses them as its background adding a nice look to the app. It has a nice looking metro design shows maps, live web cams in your area and all the daily weather information I am looking for. It has a nice metro looking animated live tile as well. I highly recommend it to anyone who like to fallow the weather.
    Ooooh, thanks. Haven't found a weather app I really liked yet. Also has something to do with most apps not finding my location, nearest is 20km away.
    01-06-2012 08:56 AM

It's better than Metrotube? I'll check it out.
    Sadly, Metrotube has gone to that big app store in the sky. :(

http://www.windowscentral.com/metrot...er-january-1st
    01-06-2012 10:27 AM
    I know, but I installed before, so it still functions.
    01-06-2012 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD