Got my Titan! yeah!!

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Been playing with it for a while. It's amazing, I love it. The screen is killer. Seriously, it's like this phone is tailor made for me.

One issue I'm having is Whatsapp not recognizing some of my Whatsapp contacts, but I'm sure I'll get it worked out.

Sorry, you guys must be tired of these threads, but I just love this phone,

Last edited by a moderator:

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Been playing with it for a while. It's amazing, I love it. The screen is killer. Seriously, it's like this phone is tailor made for me.

One issue I'm having is Whatsapp not recognizing some of my Whatsapp contacts, but I'm sure I'll get it worked out.

Sorry, you guys must be tired of these threads, but I just love this phone,
Congrats on your phone! Welcome to the club!!

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, join the club.

About Whatsapp, my experience is that it's a bit slow on recognising contacts. But it'll get there eventually. ;)

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, join the club.

About Whatsapp, my experience is that it's a bit slow on recognising contacts. But it'll get there eventually. ;)

that's good good to hear, as currently I can't message my best friend, which was really the reason for using whatsapp in the first place :)

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Apart from your whatsapp problems boss.king, you loving that screen ? It's a cracker isn't it ? :)
It's absolutely incredible. I'm still messing around a bit with my 3GS to get everything set up right, and it's uncomfortably small com[ared to my Titan after only an afternoons use.

Why aren't all phones this size? :p

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I know everyone's different, but for me too, that screen is the perfect size.

It's not the monster you think it is when you see it in the flesh is it? :)

Glad you're liking it boss.king. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon