Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Naturewriter

Hello to all,

Although I briefly mentioned this issue in another post, I did not focus on the problem of the power button getting very hard to push. For the longest while, I did not have to push the button with any great force, but that is not the case now. I have to push it quite hard or even push it twice in order for the phone to turn on. Also, I find that pushing the center of the button does not do the trick. Often, I have to push on the right or left side. Has anyone experienced the same problem? I welcome advice regarding this issue.

I hope you are enjoying a great day or evening.

Gary

For some unknown reason, I am no longer experiencing problems with the power button.

Thanks to all who read the post.

Enjoy the day or evening.
    HeyCori likes this.

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Its all about the angle you push it at. I was having a bit of trouble at first but if you angle your finger to the slant of the top of the phone it is a lot more responsive and easy to push.

boss.king, thank you for the reply. Over a number of days, I angled my finger quite a few ways, but I continued to experience the problem. I imagine, however, that the issue was indeed due to user error. I jumped to the conclusion that the phone was at fault rather than the user. I hope I did not cause others, in this regard, to question the quality of the product.

Again, thanks, boss.king, for your comment.

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    I hope you've got it working as it should now