Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    With or without a case, and with the battery cover on or off, my phone has a rattle when it is tapped on the back of the phone towards the top. Does anyone else have the same "feature"?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Just poked, shook and prodded my Titan, no rattle here Team Obi Juan.

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWeeBear View Post
    Just poked, shook and prodded my Titan, no rattle here Team Obi Juan.
    Thanks for testing. I mostly notice when I sit it down on its back (inside a case), onto my cloth mouse pad. If I just tap the back side up near the camera on to the mousepad, there's something rattling. Can't determine where it's coming from.

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    No rattling from mine either.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Testing a bit further, hitting Titan with a sledgehammer, hey, it rattles now Team Obi Juan, you can relax.

Hey my screen's gone funny now Grrrrrr :mad:

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    The camera makes a bit of noise when in use, and I just tapped my Titan and it sounds similar to that. I don't know exactly what it would be in the camera, but I'm convinced that's where the noise is from. It's very subtle on my Titan though, so I barely notice it unless the room is silent.
    Life couldn't get better, this could be the best day ever.
    HTC Titan

Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts
    I *think* I hear rattling when I tap near the top, but only when I tap. If I try to shake the phone, I don't hear anything.

It might be the camera, I think I remember on some other forum someone was complaining about something rattling in their iPhone 4S and they determined that it was something in the camera and that was normal.

Unless something on your phone is not working, I wouldn't be too worried about it.

My phone rattles. I think its the built-in compass. Its about 25 degrees off and if I shake it just right it will be 100 percent accurate. Is your compass off as well?