With or without a case, and with the battery cover on or off, my phone has a rattle when it is tapped on the back of the phone towards the top. Does anyone else have the same "feature"?
    02-07-2012 02:12 PM
    Just poked, shook and prodded my Titan, no rattle here Team Obi Juan.
    02-07-2012 02:17 PM
    Just poked, shook and prodded my Titan, no rattle here Team Obi Juan.
    Thanks for testing. I mostly notice when I sit it down on its back (inside a case), onto my cloth mouse pad. If I just tap the back side up near the camera on to the mousepad, there's something rattling. Can't determine where it's coming from.
    02-07-2012 02:19 PM
    No rattling from mine either.
    02-07-2012 02:26 PM
    Testing a bit further, hitting Titan with a sledgehammer, hey, it rattles now Team Obi Juan, you can relax.

Hey my screen's gone funny now Grrrrrr :mad:
    02-07-2012 02:31 PM
    The camera makes a bit of noise when in use, and I just tapped my Titan and it sounds similar to that. I don't know exactly what it would be in the camera, but I'm convinced that's where the noise is from. It's very subtle on my Titan though, so I barely notice it unless the room is silent.
    02-07-2012 03:17 PM
    I *think* I hear rattling when I tap near the top, but only when I tap. If I try to shake the phone, I don't hear anything.

It might be the camera, I think I remember on some other forum someone was complaining about something rattling in their iPhone 4S and they determined that it was something in the camera and that was normal.

Unless something on your phone is not working, I wouldn't be too worried about it.
    02-07-2012 04:05 PM
    My phone rattles. I think its the built-in compass. Its about 25 degrees off and if I shake it just right it will be 100 percent accurate. Is your compass off as well?
    02-09-2012 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD