Unlocked At&t TITAN

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I called at&t and they wouldn't give me the unlock code like they have in the past due to a one year agreement they have with HTC.
I found an unlock code on eBay for only $3.74 US, and or worked great! i tested it with a Tmobile SIM card.
I wanted to pass this along in case anyone else wanted to unlock their TITAN and was worried about shelling out $ to do it.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, as soon as you insert a non att sim card it prompts you for a pin. You enter the unlock code and its unlocked forever (even if you update he os).

Fleon

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, as soon as you insert a non att sim card it prompts you for a pin. You enter the unlock code and its unlocked forever (even if you update he os).

Did you check what kinds of data speeds you were getting on T-mobile?

feedmylittletroll

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I am curious if you can tether after unlocking it. When i try to enable to option on my Focus S, it says to contact att. I now what to send this thing back and get the titan (if you can tether after unlocking)

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Still can't tether on At&t for free. I use my old Samsung Omnia 7 to tether for free ;)

I am curious if you can tether after unlocking it. When i try to enable to option on my Focus S, it says to contact att. I now what to send this thing back and get the titan (if you can tether after unlocking)

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I didn't check the speed, but in an area that I normally get full strength 4G on my Titan I was only getting Edge on the T-Mobile SIM card. That may change though once T-Mobile gets its 3G Roaming on At&t from the failed merger.

Did you check what kinds of data speeds you were getting on T-mobile?

Shane

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I did the sim unlock on mine as well. The Titan doesn't have the 1700 band so all you get is Edge. The only problem I have been noticing is that after the unlock, the connection settings wizard will pop up every once in a while. Not sure if this is related but today my phone decided o shut itself off and took a while to get out of the windows phone boot screen. When it did I was prompted with the get started screen. After my oh Sh** I decide to just go through the process. All of my apps were therebut i had to renter all passwords and re-setup wireless an bluetooth connections. Very strange. One may not be related to the other but neither happend before I sim unlocked the phone.

Amran Mohamad

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Good Day.

I bought this titan 2 from the States last June and have not been able to unlock it.
would you be able to share the unlock code please.

Many thanks.
Amran
amran1966@hotmail.com

I called at&t and they wouldn't give me the unlock code like they have in the past due to a one year agreement they have with HTC.
I found an unlock code on eBay for only $3.74 US, and or worked great! i tested it with a Tmobile SIM card.
I wanted to pass this along in case anyone else wanted to unlock their TITAN and was worried about shelling out $ to do it.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Good Day.

I bought this titan 2 from the States last June and have not been able to unlock it.
would you be able to share the unlock code please.

Many thanks.
Amran
amran1966@hotmail.com

Unfortunately, unlock codes are specific to each phone's IMEI. His code won't work on your phone.

However, you should try calling AT&T. They might be able to give you the unlock code for free.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar