Titan now just a shiny red penny

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if the call Voice quality and the random power cycling problem have been taken care of on that phone yet. At least the three Titans I had in my hands from Dec 13 to Jan 12 had those two problems.

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm seriously considering one... Just worried about the same thing. The only well built htc phone I've ever owned was a palm treo

pfe1223

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
So, it has been a few days with the Titan. I came from a smaller, thicker phone so the size felt weird for a bit. I am adapting to the phone and the OS slowly. As for the call quality, my wife initially said that it was a bit muffled, but not something that is unexpected with typical cell phone call quality. The next day we had a longer conversation, and there was a point when she could not understand half of what I said. We swapped phones that evening so I could hear what the Titan sounds like. I would say that hearing her on the Titan was slightly worse than when on her iPhone. Is it a deal breaker? I don't know. My wife thinks that my low voice makes call quality problem worse. I am really worried about talking to my parents as one wears a hearing aide, and the other had ear surgery to repair her hearing. I doubled checked with AT&T about the return policy, restocking fees and whatnot. The more I use the phone, the more I like it. Soon I would probably be a little sad to send it back. Now if I could just find a sane solution to the OTA podcast stuff... (off topic I know, I'll keep searching the forums).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos