HTC Titan slow video playback

LUISG0000

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Just got a Titan phone yesterday. Ive been trying to watch some trailers/videos on my phone after sync from zune but they play really slow. Framerate is not optimal. Also have a Samsung Focus but the problem is only on HTC Titan and Focus S. Also tried converting them to mp4 before sync but does not work either. But with my YouTube Pro app I can download and play clips just fine. Am I doing something wrong here? Thanks

LUISG0000

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I definitely can't replicate this issue, all my videos (including youtube) plays very smoothly.

What kind if videos are u playing? Ive tried some mov and youtube downloaded clips 1080p res. Guess its windows phone related as i had the same problem with focus s.

Muero

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
It might depend on the video container, video codec, video codec settings, bitrate, resolution, audio codec....

Sent from my HTC TITAN X310e

passness

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I definitely can't replicate this issue.
g.gif

pfe1223

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I get the stuttering on video playback all the time. I check to see if it is a buffering issue. Nope. Happens on YouTube for me.

pfe1223

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Try turning off the HTC enhanced sound options in Settings to None. Has helped some people.

Thanks for the suggestion. Already I notice that the "popping/static" sound I experience with music and podcasts has already gone away. I'll test a video shortly to see how it works.

pfe1223

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, the sound enhancer tip didn't address the video issue. And after listening to some more music and podcasts, the popping sound is still there. However, it is much more subdued and not that noticeable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)