Titan Owners, battery question??

campbellc

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaning heavily towards the Titan II. I'm a big fan of larger screen sizes (4.5-4.7). My biggest and only concern is the battery life. What can you all tell me about the battery life of your Titan?

I also understand the the II will sport LTE which will cause a quicker battery drain. Just trying to get an idea whether it will be quicker on an already poor battery. Btw, I do have LTE service in my area.

Thanks in advance.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I will refer you to this thread. Mine lasts about two to three days if I only do calls/texts and like maybe 30 mins to an hour of games a day.

The last time I charged my phone was 1 days and 3hrs ago. I played several minutes of free games (ads cost a bit of battery life), I had a 1:00:34 long phone call, and apparently, I still have 1 day and 18 hours of juice left. However, I leave my 4G off since I am near wi-fi all day.

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
My battery lasts 2 days easily. My daily use breaks down as follows:

2-3hrs of internet browsing (WiFi conneted all day, cell data always off)
Send 4-8 emails
1-2 hrs of music (around 15/30 volume)
Anywhere between 50 and 150 texts
1-2 calls (short)
10-15 mins gaming (some games are far more demanding though, like Ilo Milo, which kills my battery fast)
Also, my house is like a nuclear bunker so my phone constantly has weak signal and has to search. My room is almost a total deadzone. This greatly affects the battery life.

I've gotten to midday on day 3 before when I cut out the gaming and was in a good reception area.

pfe1223

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is great. LTE will use more battery, but if you could turn that off you would have no reason to worry about running out of battery by the end of the day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon