International Titan receives ANOTHER update

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
While we here in the States wonder why AT&T hasn't released any of the ROM updates yet. Hopefully the new ROMs get baked into Tango.

http://www.windowscentral.com/unlocked-international-htc-titan-receiving-software-update

If you have an unlocked/non-branded HTC Titan, you'll want to go plug her into your Zune Desktop software as HTC has begun pushing out what looks to be a minor software update to the massive device.

This is not an OS update, so you'll see be rocking 8107, but you'll get a new bootloader and maybe even firmware if you're like us. Here are the reported version numbers:

Firmware - 1600.2200.20501.401
Bootloader is NEW - 2.5.160015.3(137079)
Radio software - 16.23.06.10_ 16.32.00.23U

Like we said, this may be some subtle fixes here and there and we're not expecting any new features, but if you think you find any, let us know.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow, this update sucks balls. It totally ****ed up my phone... or so it seems.

It's a low slower. There's screen tearing in the home screen. And the time got set to june 23... this is so weird.

weepatc

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Everything updated fine here. OS running well. Hope this sorts the WiFi probs. I wish HTC would inform us what's new in their updates.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

james.howell

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Same here...

Wow, this update sucks balls. It totally ****ed up my phone... or so it seems.

It's a low slower. There's screen tearing in the home screen. And the time got set to june 23... this is so weird.

Same problem here. Phone was working fine before the update, and now I am having a weird problem with my HTC Radar, OS 7.10.8107.79 Firmware 1600.2200.20501.401. I am getting a weird line down my screen, but only on certain colours and places, for example red and green but not white, and not on the status bar at top or actions bar at bottom, but I do get it on full screen apps in those locations. Any ideas? I have only noticed it after I have updated my phone over the weekend....

james.howell

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here. Phone was working fine before the update, and now I am having a weird problem with my HTC Radar, OS 7.10.8107.79 Firmware 1600.2200.20501.401. I am getting a weird line down my screen, but only on certain colours and places, for example red and green but not white, and not on the status bar at top or actions bar at bottom, but I do get it on full screen apps in those locations. Any ideas? I have only noticed it after I have updated my phone over the weekend....

Well the screen tearing issue has fixed itself. Didn't have a chance to charge my battery the other day and the phone switched itself off, and upon turning it back on after a recharge the screen issues have gone away.

ody360

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I noticed my wife's new Radar with TMO came in with 8107 already loaded... I couldn't let her one up me ;-) so I manually installed the update on my Titan...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon