Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Just an fyi for Titan owners with ATT, and ATT windows phone owners in general. I recently emailed them about when, if ever, they were going to release an update like 8107. They quickly responded that it was in the works and being bundled with some Titan updates as well. Hopefully all the b.s. problems will be resolved with this update. Time of release wasn't given but customer support made it sound like it wasn't too far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye D 10 T View Post
    Just an fyi for Titan owners with ATT, and ATT windows phone owners in general. I recently emailed them about when, if ever, they were going to release an update like 8107. They quickly responded that it was in the works and being bundled with some Titan updates as well. Hopefully all the b.s. problems will be resolved with this update. Time of release wasn't given but customer support made it sound like it wasn't too far away.
    Thnx for the heads-up; hopefully the cust rep that responded to you was knowledgable and that their info was true/correct :) (I'm starting to experience the disappearing keyboard issue - quite annoying, grrrrr)

Techiedude

Global Posts
    2,574 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye D 10 T View Post
    June

Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I've manually updated my ATT phone to 8107 and the disappearing keyboard has finally stopped for me. I'm wondering what additional fixes the 'June' update will have...

Global Posts
    2,574 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ody360 View Post
    I've manually updated my ATT phone to 8107 and the disappearing keyboard has finally stopped for me. I'm wondering what additional fixes the 'June' update will have...
    tango and firmware

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    Will it fix the voice quality issue that a lot of people have/had experienced?

Global Posts
    2,574 Global Posts
    You'd need to ask HTC.

Quote Originally Posted by inteller View Post
    You'd need to ask HTC.
    Don't bother. Jus last week I got 2 email from HTC in which they said there's no ETA for the sound quality issue fix.