Replacement phone received.. Restoring old to new?

Ron Paul

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Greetings,

The past month my HTC Titan LCD screen has been blacking out, requiring the removal of the battery and letting rest for a while. After the 5th time the screen never returned to working order.

AT&T replaced my phone, which just arrived. I can not find, for the live of me, how to restore my old phone sync to this new phone. Is there anyone who can assist me? Google turned up nothing.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Greetings,

The past month my HTC Titan LCD screen has been blacking out, requiring the removal of the battery and letting rest for a while. After the 5th time the screen never returned to working order.

AT&T replaced my phone, which just arrived. I can not find, for the live of me, how to restore my old phone sync to this new phone. Is there anyone who can assist me? Google turned up nothing.

can't. Backups are tied to the unique device.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
You can log into your account at windowsphone.com, go to My Phone and there should be a list of apps you've downloaded. Just click reinstall.

There's also an app in the marketplace that can restore old apps but I simply cannot remember the name of it right now. >.<

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i actually prefer this way as opposed to a full image restore a la iPhone because there are lots of apps I no longer use that I will not put back on. I'm not trying to make an excuse for lack of a reliable backup, this is just good housekeeping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99