Phone keeps rebooting after AT&T Logo.

BucDan

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
It just happened today where it is this bad. It would boot the HTC Logo, then the AT&T logo, but it but then fail and reboot again in a never ending cycle. I used to get the bad reboots where the phone would reboot randomly and then everything is fine, but this is worse! I can't even use my phone!

I've read around where it says that I need to hard reset my phone to fix it maybe, how do I go about doing that? Can it really also be the sim card slot being loose? Storage, I've never really had a problem with that at all.

Thanks.

wp8nyc

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Had the exact same issue with my Samsung Focus S, would go into a reboot cycle after the atnt logo. After dealing with atnt warranty people they sent me a replacement battery, that didn't work. Ended up getting a replacement device sent.

I know that doesn't help much but I tired everything and just could not get it past that point. I hope yours is easier to fix.

EDIT: I also tried "hard resets" etc but nothing. Heres how I reset the samsung.

1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time

2. When you feel the phone vibrate, release the Power button but keep the others pressed until you see the Format prompt

3. When you see the Format prompt, release the Camera and Volume Down button and press the Window Start button on your Windows Phone twice (once to select Reset and a second time to confirm that is what you really want to do)

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
To hard reset a Titan,

Switch off your Titan. Press and hold volume up AND volume down at the same time and power on the device. Wait till you see white screen. Then keep holding volume buttons but let go of power button.

You will see things written in green and blue. Let go of vol buttons and using vol down/up navigate to FACTORY RESET on bottom half of screen. Press power button. Phone will shut down, do it's thing and then boot with Windows Phone set up - fresh as new.

Hope this solves your reboot issue.

cluberti

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Also make sure you're using the original charger (and potentially cable) that shipped with the device. The Lumia has serious issues with this if the battery gets fully (or almost fully) discharged due to the way they designed the recharge cycle.

Wouter Speybrouck

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I also had the exact same problem on my HTC Titan WP 7.5 :unhappy: even the thing with the random reboots and everything. In the end it was really a pain in the ass having to wait a minute after this random reboot. :angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234