Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    So I've spent a lot of time taking photos with my HTC Titan over the last 8 months, and it has been pretty awful. Took me a while to find the resolution settings of both photo and video, but the quality of pictures/video is so awful even in the most perfect conditions. The audio isn't great either on videos and sometimes it sounds as if it's using a robotic filter. I wanted to ask other Titan owners to upload a photo or two they've taken so I can compare their camera with mine. Focusing is probably the worst part of the HTC Titan, because everything has to be around 3-5 inches away from the camera for it to focus at all. I found this photo among others which are rumoured to be taken with the HTC Titan is different lighting conditions http://i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/a...les-07-jpg.jpg.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,964 Global Posts
    You can compare photos from our sticky thread.

Pictures taken with your HTC Titan

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts
    Mine is one of the better phone cameras I've used.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Figure 8 Dash View Post
    You can compare photos from our sticky thread.

Pictures taken with your HTC Titan
    I did check out some photos there, and while some of them seemed a tad better than mine, there were also some that had crazy high quality and just looked crisp and sharp. The quality of this panorama photo is something I could never imagine coming out of my crappy Titan http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2088/htc000032.jpg. Something must be wrong.

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts
    Can you post a pic from your Titan OP, I'm curious to see this issue you have.