what are you looking forward to most?

jrj2013

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
since we're in a holding pattern still waiting for the trophy to be announced and released for vzw i thought we should focus on positives and see what everyones excited for most once the trophy is released.

i'm most excited for office integration(for school purposes) and a bunch of apps(espn scorecenter, some games, the new running tracking app) how about you guys?

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I am just looking forward to not have a phone that freezes every time I try and text someone. I had the htc imagio and my what a crapy phone that was. I couldn't text without it stop working where I had to put the phone on it's side to make it work, or reset it just to text. Plus everyone says the speed is like nothing else, the xbox integration, netflix, and just a phone that works.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to getting rid of my flip phone! WP7 is the first smartphone OS that convinced me to make the jump from feature phones. Soon I'll have a smartphone like all the cool kids do these days.

swantonsoup

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to just getting a WP7 phone (my first one). I think this platform has the chance to be truly special and I want to support it going forward.

I love the 3.8" screen, I love the form factor (Sorry Thunderbolt), and of course I love WP7.

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Zune Pass.... cant come soon enough.. will give me great options at home (Xbox) and on the phone.. Which.. brings to light.. are there any good car mounts for this device ?

What about ways to connect the device to car stereo? My guess is AUX jack is the best option.. dont think I have one in my current vehicle.. may just upgrade the audio in the truck :)

What about connecting the device directly to home stereo ? surround sound ?

So many ways to make Zune useful ;)

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm thinking positive with this comment:

It's about time Verizon got off it's android *** and provide us with a truly easy to use phone that us non geeks can use and not be overwhelmed by the need to flash ROM's, unlock the phone; etc.

swantonsoup

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I'd disagree with your last statement. I would definitely consider myself a geek but I would much rather prefer a WP7 phone over an Android phone. I think some of the biggest geeks out there are hardcore Apple users and Apple's general philosophy is to take away choice from the users. There's far more customization in the other platforms as there is more customization in Windows/Linux than there is in OS X.

That said, I simply think WP7 is a better platform than Android.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
This will be my first smartphone, so the overall experience of having one is what I'm looking forward to. Nevertheless, specifically speaking, Xbox Live and Zune Pass (both of which I already have), is what I'm geeked out about!

pardizzone

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
The interface.... I have a ZuneHD and love the interface on it. Since WP7 is the same Metro interface I know I'll love it already. And I look forward to dumping my BB Storm as it has a habit of locking up too often.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism