VZW Online Ordering Now Live

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
It seems people are getting bigger discount than others. I received mine for $109.99. Had I waited (yeah right) until or after 8/21/11, I would have received a loyalty discount. This explains why others got a better deal!

Last edited:

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Indeed. This is exactly what Microsoft needed to happen! Hopefully, Verizon will devote more time to WP7 and request for more phones, and have timely updates!!!

dbadali

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the out of stock message so I started an online chat to find out if I could get it, they had me change my zip code (upper right hand corner before logging in and beginning my order). They had me change it to Auburn, AL (36830) and was able to add it to the cart.

My price was $69.99 ($50 online discount + $30 NE2 discount). Had to pay $12.99 for overnight delivery but still way lower that the $119 I was expecting to pay with just my NE2 discount off $149.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that's amazing. Well, the online stock maybe sold out, but I'm certain the stores has there reserved.

Last edited:

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine a little while ago and should get mine tomorrow with the free shipping included. I'm kind of stoked to be leaving my iPhone.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine a little while ago and should get mine tomorrow with the free shipping included. I'm kind of stoked to be leaving my iPhone.

I agree man, i just left the iphone and went with the dx2, but im sending it back for this, so im pumped to get rid of stupid apple and laggy terrible blur dx2 haha.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree man, i just left the iphone and went with the dx2, but im sending it back for this, so im pumped to get rid of stupid apple and laggy terrible blur dx2 haha.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
I ordered the Droid X2 last Thursday, got it Friday, and had it dropped off at FedEx Saturday to go back to Verizon. While I do like some of the changes they've made to Blur, the phone wasn't as responsive as I would have liked and I hated the fact that when you swiped from one homescreen to the next, it would go a little bit too far (showing some of the next screen over) and then snap back. I like how responsive iOS is, but I can't help feeling like my phone is more of a toy even after jailbreaking. After seeing the video of what will be coming soon(ish) with Mango, I knew I had to give the Trophy a chance.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs