Post your Trophy Pictures

theawddone

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Here are some pics that I took recently. One is outdoors, good lighting, no attempt at framing anything though. Other is inside, relatively low lighting, and attempted focus on the food... They turned out "okay", I probably could have put more effort into the food shot to make it look better, but I wanted to eat!
Photo Album - Imgur

TheArcaneFlame

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Pictures

Here are a few pictures I've taken so far. So far the results have been pretty decent for a phone... at least in my opinion.

And in case anyone is wondering, those were Trophy's that we got in at work to replace Blackberry devices. I was happily surprised at the number of people who switched their order from Thunderbolt's to Trophy's once Verizon gave us a firm release date on it.

Last edited:

zreddog

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Question about the pictures....

How do you get the details (date/size) of the picture on the phone?
can you email the origianl picture?

So far I am only able to email 400 KB pictures and I cant find a setting to send original size. I am assuming 5MP takes pictures that are a lot larger then 400 KB.

TIA!

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Only way to get original size and all the same metadata is to take the actual file off the phone. You have to sync with zune to do this.

corn_chowder

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
camera quality is horrible compared to my droid X, along with iphone4 and palm pre +. Anyone know if this will possibly be improved with mango?

JenkTJ27

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Any suggestions on how to clean the lens? My HTC Trophy has lint or something on the inside that is making pics blurry in some areas.

EJNelly

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Figure it's been a while since anybody has posted in here it must be time to liven it up.

Pic #1 is a hand print my GF left on the back of her brother.
Pic #2 was taken by the three year old son of a family friend.
Pic #3 is a firework.
Pic #4 BBQ. :)
Pic#5 My puppy after a run through the sprinklers.

Since each post is limited to 5 attachments I'll probably make another post. But for now I must leave and actually make an attempt at being productive today.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Here are a few pictures I've taken so far. So far the results have been pretty decent for a phone... at least in my opinion.

And in case anyone is wondering, those were Trophy's that we got in at work to replace Blackberry devices. I was happily surprised at the number of people who switched their order from Thunderbolt's to Trophy's once Verizon gave us a firm release date on it.

So is the staff enjoying their Trophys ?
I hope so..

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I took a few night time pictures last night and they came out pretty good with the Trophy.

Attachments

• WP_000013.jpg
    WP_000013.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 101

TheArcaneFlame

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Super late reply...

So is the staff enjoying their Trophys ?
I hope so..

Hadn't seen this question until just now... But yes, we've received really great feedback from users who choose the Trophy. To the best of my knowledge nobody has regretted that choice. People are amazed at how easy it is to use and how fast and stable it is. I have no doubt that we'll end up with more people switching to Windows Phone when they're up for new devices. Sure would be nice if Verizon would get their head out of their ***, throw some real support behind Windows Phone and offer up some premium handsets.

Last edited:

auniverseaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea how you guys get good pictures with the Trophy. Mine takes absolutely horribly pictures. I feel like I'm using a flip-phone camera.

The trick is to remove the plastic "lens" that is in front of the actual CCD. The area will gunk up from time to time, but it's easy to clean. You can get some amazing shots with the trick.

HTC uses plastic lens cover which scratches in about a week after you buy the phone. Most shots will end up cloudy and get worse and worse as the phone ages.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz