Just went through a nightmare experience with Wirefly; beware the $.01 MS store deal

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Can somebody please just tell me what's the best in-store deal I can get for this freakin' phone? I just got rejected because my identity didn't go through some ridiculous verification process that Wirefly had after Verizon approved me. Seriously. After that ridiculousness that talking to several CS people just kept going in freakin' circles about, I just want to walk into a freakin' store and buy this freakin' phone without paying an freakin' arm and a freakin' leg. :mad:

mud314

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't have an answer for you, I will tell you that my experience with T-Mo has been horrible as far as customer service and their alleged "4g" network. They suck.

I know you can get a refurb Trophy right now through VZ on an upgrade for 49. I'm considering that and keeping my VZ line. Right now I'm back to using the iPhone but after just a couple of weeks on being on a WP7 there is no comparison, iOS may have the apps but WP7 has the OS that rocks.

heywhitmarsh

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft Store?

idk the $.01 ms store deal you're talking about, but i got my trophy at the microsoft store for free with a two year upgrade and the customer service there has been much better than expected. Just for reference i got mine at the MS store in san diego.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo