No audible battery level warning in call?

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I have had my phone drop a calls on me twice now and shut off with no warning at all. I have also not been able to turn it back on until I plugged it in, so I am assuming it did this because the battery died. Is there really no audible in call warning that the battery is that low? Seems crazy to me that this would even be a possible oversight.

Ruined

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I have had my phone drop a calls on me twice now and shut off with no warning at all. I have also not been able to turn it back on until I plugged it in, so I am assuming it did this because the battery died. Is there really no audible in call warning that the battery is that low? Seems crazy to me that this would even be a possible oversight.

The Trophy should let you know long before the battery runs out that the battery is critically low. It does this via a message on the screen and the charge light blinks red when it is about to die. If you don't see either of these, my guess is there is a defect with your device or battery.

JudgeHolden

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
The Trophy should let you know long before the battery runs out that the battery is critically low. It does this via a message on the screen and the charge light blinks red when it is about to die. If you don't see either of these, my guess is there is a defect with your device or battery.

Neither of those help if you're on a lengthy call and the phone is to your ear. Since calls eat battery, you can easily start a call fine and then deplete to nothing.

I haven't hit that, but every phone since my StarTAC has had an obnoxious BYOOOP in my ear to let me know the phone is dying. Very, very odd omission.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3