Trophy reception?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
When I get some time off I need to call Verizon. I love this phone but it doesn't have the signal strength my motorola droid had. I think my wife's iphone 4 does better than this phone.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I get good reception (bars) with my phone. Then again, I don't know how accurate the bars are from phone to phone. Can you make calls? Use the data?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I get good reception (bars) with my phone. Then again, I don't know how accurate the bars are from phone to phone. Can you make calls? Use the data?

Calls break up a lot at home and data drops to 1X a lot. At work I get poor data speeds. With my droid I could make calls and use data everywhere in my home and use data at work easily. For the last few months my call quality at home hasn't been as good as it used to be, but since I got the trophy it has really went downhill.

Raptor007

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to put the phone in test mode to find out what the real signal strength is instead of bars which mean little to nothing?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to call Verizon Friday. The only things I don't like about this phone are the reception and the camera quality. I used to laugh at iphone owners who kept their phone even though it dropped calls, but I see how they feel now.

Raptor007

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I get 3 bars (showing) at my office which seems to be on par with what my Android and BB phones showed. But bars mean little compared to actual signal strength in real #'s.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't feel like my reception is worse than other phones. I get a good signal at home. At work it's pretty weak, but all of my coworkers on Verizon have said the same thing. Seems average to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb