Good price on trophy?

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Lol, yea it was. I couldn't sleep last night, so I went to go look at it again and just grabbed it. With my luck if I waited till bidding started I would have spent more on it. I might have gotten a better deal, but I'm impatient when it comes to new toys. Lol. I'm already looking into how difficult it is to put mango on it. I'm not holding my breath that verizon will push it out any time soon and I want those features!

patchulaz

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
haha, nice grab dude. i'm keeping my eyes open still. hopefully something comes along around the same price. good luck with mango.. i'd do that as soon as possible, it looks like an easy enough thing to do, but from what i'm reading, you're likely to wipe the data on the phone, so probably best to do that while you still don't have data on the phone.

lherch

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if I'm supposed to post stuff like this, but I am selling my 15 day old Trophy that I upgraded to 32GB and it works wonderfully and has a clean ESN, no scratches, no scrapes. It comes with 10 gel covers and is listed on *bay if you want to look at it.

I love the phone, but I'm giving BB try again due to work issues.

If I'm not supposed to post stuff like this, please feel free to delete.

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Yea, i'm planning on upgrading to mango as soon as i take it out of the box. Lol. I'm just hoping if i have to downgrade to NoDo it backs up. I think it does, but I'm not sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs