Problems with HTC apps on my trophy

spikeybadooks

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I recently updated to mango and have two problems that im not sure how to fix involving the HTC apps. First is the sound enhancer app which I had installed. I uninstalled it and now is pulled from the marketplace. The problem is that srs is still enabled and I have no way to turn it off.

The second problem is with attentive phone. For whatever reason I now have 2 attentive phone listings in my settings and I dont know how to uninstall it.

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix these?

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I had just the opposite problem. I found that when I upgraded to Mango, the Attentive Phone app that was installed disappeared. I had heard that Mango would integrate Attentive Phone into the Settings but it's not there either.

Maybe one of your Attentive Phones actually belongs to me!

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I had just the opposite problem. I found that when I upgraded to Mango, the Attentive Phone app that was installed disappeared. I had heard that Mango would integrate Attentive Phone into the Settings but it's not there either.

Maybe one of your Attentive Phones actually belongs to me!
Try reinstalling it. I think the one that integrates into settings is actually a separate app. I had to uninstall the old one and then download it from the Marketplace again to get it to show up. If you search the marketplace you should be able to get the new one that goes in settings.

I've never heard of 2 of them showing up though. Seems like HTC has had all kinds of problems with their apps lately.

Edit: you may have to install it via the HTC hub. I couldn't find it in the marketplace.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6