Jailbreak/Unlock?

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible with Verizons HTC Trophy?

I have a membership through Dreamspark/AppHub, but I dont know how to go about jailbreaking/unlocking so I can install homebrew apps.

Has anyone tried it?

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok, thanks. Got it working.

But I guess those of us who have the Trophy fully updated to latest Mango are out of luck in regards to using the Advanced Configuration Tool? Unless there something has changed that I havent seen yet.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, thanks. Got it working.

But I guess those of us who have the Trophy fully updated to latest Mango are out of luck in regards to using the Advanced Configuration Tool? Unless there something has changed that I havent seen yet.
Right, there's currently no way to interop-unlock HTC phones on Mango. Supposedly there is a way to do it by rolling back to Nodo and using an exploit in the Connection Setup app, but I'm not sure this is feasible with the Verizon Trophy, since updating to Mango with Connection Setup installed kills the 3G connection.

Priya Dharshini

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible with Verizons HTC Trophy?

I have a membership through Dreamspark/AppHub, but I dont know how to go about jailbreaking/unlocking so I can install homebrew apps.

Has anyone tried it?

No need to any application your mobile unlocking.
Using unlock code is the best way to unlock your mobile phone.
You ca get your unlock code from your service provider or else try to buy a unlock code from online unlocking service provider.If you need unlock code visit Unlocking4u.com Here you can unlock your
HTC 7 Trophy within a day.

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
You have to download and install the Windows Phone SDK. When you do that it will also install the Windows Phone Developer Registration tool, which you can use to unlock your phone.

SDK Download link:
Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - WP SDK 7.1

This way of unlocking is different to the carrier unlock. This method is called Developer unlock and it lets you install (sideload) your applications as a developer to test them in your phone.

Carrier unlock lets you use your phone in other network that the one it belongs and it doesn't apply to Sprint or Verizon phones like the Trophy because they use CDMA , the ones that can be use in another networks are GSM like AT&T phones and T-mobile phones. To unlock your phone from the carrier you have two options, call them to give you the code( AT&T doesn't gives the code that easy) or buy the code online.

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Right, there's currently no way to interop-unlock HTC phones on Mango. Supposedly there is a way to do it by rolling back to Nodo and using an exploit in the Connection Setup app, but I'm not sure this is feasible with the Verizon Trophy, since updating to Mango with Connection Setup installed kills the 3G connection.

Here you can find more info , but i'm not responsible of what you do with your phone if something happens to it. So, be careful and read everything a few times, check you tube for videos and make sure to understand everything before proceeding.
[ROM] HTC Spark W 7.8 (US Trophy) & HTC Spark 7.8 (EU Trophy) Sianto Edition AL - xda-developers

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

Here you can find more info , but i'm not responsible of what you do with your phone if something happens to it. So, be careful and read everything a few times, check you tube for videos and make sure to understand everything before proceeding.

Trophy Windows Phone 7 Development - xda-developers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea