Droid 2 to Trophy

romant56

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I was waiting for some possible new Nokia phones, but after reading this thread and (luckily) losing my Droid 2, I bought the Trophy this week for $30 from Verizon. You probably won't hear much from me since I love this phone and have absolutely zero problems with it. Thanks everyone for the info you guys have posted here!

And just so you know, I was all ready to update to Mango, but my phone came with 7.5 already installed. It was a pleasant surprise and shows that they must still be manufacturing (and selling) these phones.

Roman

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Thats great to hear you are getting on famously with your new Windows Phone.

No problems either? even better, right up to date too, even more better. :D

Welcome along to WPCentral romant56. :)

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome. I just made the exact same move a couple weeks ago (though my Droid 2 is on separate line) and I love Windows Phone 7.5 OS too. Mango was also pre-loaded on my phone when I received it.

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I left android for the trophy also and I am not looking back. Windows mobile is a great platform and blows android away.

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Likewise. I left Droid Pro for Trophy, but paid full retail for the phone. Would NEVER go back to android! You will have no problems with the Trophy...unless you take it out of the country. It is otherwise a fantastic device - have fun!

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I think this will be the year for windows mobile and it will become a major player in the smart phone market. Mango is just the beginning and future updates will get only better.

mhans311

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I just switched from my droid x to the trophy about a week ago. I am loving the trophy and wp7 so far. I love the smoothness and look of wp7. There are only a few complaints (the lack of separate volume controls is super annoying).

I am liking the trophy itself too. It is nothing flashy or fancy, but it works well. I could do with a slightly larger screen and a beefier battery, but I like the phone a lot.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa