Any issues after 8107 update?

benfgsg

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I recently updated my Trophy to the latest 8107 build and it has fixed the disappearing keyboard issue which drove me crazy. However, I have noticed an issue where I will lost 3G and have to restart my phone. I haven't been able to pinpoint what causes the issue but it has happened about 3 times in the past 2 days. I've never had this issue before the update and I'm concerned that it could be the cause of it.

My roommate who also has an HTC Trophy attempted to install the update on his phone and the update bricked his phone where it is stuck in a boot loop. He is now getting an iPhone 4S from Verizon for free.

I hope these issues aren't affecting anyone else and that my phone doesn't get stuck with this problem

TysAri08

May 18, 2012
Visit site
The issues I have after the update is my wifi acting up. I always connect to my home wifi, then go to work and it will automatically connect there, and then when I go to visit family, connect to their wifi, etc. But after the update, once I'm connected at home, it won't connect when I go elsewhere unless I turn the phone off and back on. So when I go to work, I have to turn my phone off, then when I turn it back on, it connects right to the wifi there. And when I get home, I have to do the same thing. This wasn't a problem with it prior to the update. Verizon Wireless even exchanged the phone and the new one does the exact same thing after it did all the updates. I've contacted both Verizon Wireless and HTC and neither of them are able to figure out what is going on. HTC was going to fix the phone, but I didn't want to be without it for 2 weeks, plus, since the phone was already exchanged I don't know what they could do. It's got to be some sort of software issue.:straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills