There was some discussion about this and after some research, I found this article:
    3G Mobile Hotspot, Free or Not?

I followed it to a point, but then the screens don't jibe with the instructions. Anyone else found a different alternative?
    crazie likes this.
    08-01-2012 05:02 PM
    There was some discussion about this and after some research, I found this article:
    3G Mobile Hotspot, Free or Not?

I followed it to a point, but then the screens don't jibe with the instructions. Anyone else found a different alternative?
    I just posted another link, same results. I modified the commands at the end in my post, but linked to the source as well. Here's the thread I put it in. Probably deserving of being here instead.

****Nevermind. I think my post keeps getting deleted. I thought the first time it was an error on my part. Now I'll assume I'm not supposed to post what I was posting and leave it at that.

My apologies to the Mods if that's the case.

OK, so after chatting with a Mod, it seems the instructions had some items that set off the spam filter and needed moderator approval. All is well....the link is HERE.
    Last edited by crazie; 08-01-2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Updated information
    scottcraft and deadwrong03 like this.
    08-01-2012 09:01 PM
    Thank you, worked for me!
    08-02-2012 05:51 PM
    Thanks crazie, looks like it's working. I'll test it when I get home to know for sure.
    08-03-2012 01:22 AM
    Did this affect anyone's billing?
    01-31-2013 11:35 AM
    I've been using it on and off (not every day, but usually multiple times a week, since this thread started and I haven't seen an increase in my bill.
    01-31-2013 01:41 PM
    Did this affect anyone's billing?
    No. Just don't go crazy and start downloading 25GB BluRay rips or something ridiculous. It's fine for internet, email, average downloads.
    02-05-2013 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";