Wp 7.8 rom for the Verizon Trophy !!!!

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I have been on it for a while now. Pretty smooth. My only complaint is that it doesnt sync with the Windows Phone app on my Surface.

Other than that its great. Makes me even more excited for getting the 8x!

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have been on it for a while now. Pretty smooth. My only complaint is that it doesnt sync with the Windows Phone app on my Surface.

Other than that its great. Makes me even more excited for getting the 8x!

Hey would you know if you can increase the font size on7.8 like you can on 8 ?

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
So DavidinCT, have you tried this ROM yet?

I've decided to pass on WP8 for now but I'm looking to breathe some new life into my Trophy, and I'm thinking that a custom ROM may be the way to go. But when I browse through XDA it seems like every ROM out there has some sort of issue. I'm basically just looking for something very stable that I can install WP Root tools on. Preferably it doesn't break anything that's there in the stock WP7.5 ROM, like Internet Sharing. 7.8 would be nice, but I'm not opposed to using something based on 7.5, as long as it's stable.

Sometimes it's a little overwhelming trying to read through all the threads for the different ROMs to see if anyone is having issues. Plus I'm new when it comes to this stuff and I don't want to clutter up XDA with noob questions. Does anyone have any tips on good ROMs? Is this one working well for people?

As soon as I find something that looks stable I'll buy my Gold Card parts and get to flashing.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried it yet ? It runs great. There are new 8858 roms out there too...

I haven't yet, but only because there was some sort of shipping delay for my order. I'm still waiting on the USB gender changer. As soon as that comes in I'll get to it and update here.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm running the rom the OP mentioned and it runs smoothly. There are some issues on it, like how some live tiles in small size look really screwed up and how the Settings>About page has a typo. I'm going to try the rom David referenced!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99