Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    1,931 Global Posts
    Just wondering if anyone on Verizon do a insurance replacement with asurion in the last few weeks and did they have any Verizon Trophy models left ?

Dont want to get forced to take a Android device becuase my phone is acting up..

Anyone ?
    XV6700(Apache)>XV6800->HTC Touch Pro 2(XV6875) ->HTC Trophy ->VZW HTC 8X ->Nokia Lumia 928 -> Nokia Lumia ICON (929)

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Verizon still sells the Trophy on their site, so I imagine Asurion still has some.

Global Posts
    1,931 Global Posts
    Not always, just wondering if anyone has done an insurance replacement in the last week or 2....
    XV6700(Apache)>XV6800->HTC Touch Pro 2(XV6875) ->HTC Trophy ->VZW HTC 8X ->Nokia Lumia 928 -> Nokia Lumia ICON (929)

as far as i know asurion has a certain stock of phones once they run out they replace them with the most similiar model. im not sure if they have anymore tho i havent heard anything yet i know if they are out of trophies and replacing them with wp8 phones im all over it my trophy battery is popped cant even last 30 mins off the charger

Global Posts
    1,931 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
    as far as i know asurion has a certain stock of phones once they run out they replace them with the most similiar model. im not sure if they have anymore tho i havent heard anything yet i know if they are out of trophies and replacing them with wp8 phones im all over it my trophy battery is popped cant even last 30 mins off the charger
    That is kind of what I was wondering. If someone called and IF they still have them. It's still early for Verizon to get a WP8 device on Verizon, never mind Asurion. Just waiting to see if someone as called in the last week and if they got changed or stil have them.

Yes - at least as of 11/28/12 when I got a replacement for my lost Trophy - HOWEVER >> The phone has an "Asurion Remanufactured" sticker in the battery bay so I'm not sure of what variations of IC I'm facing; so far I'm going crazy trying to get rid of haptic touch which I don't remember fighting with on my original Trophy so as they say, "Your mileage may vary".
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,931 Global Posts
    I'm interested when someone calls and gets forced to take something else...