- 01-26-2013, 10:14 AM #1
I've tried to contact and ask Vodafone UK directly but I didn't get any helpful reply from them. I wish my HTC 7 Trophy gets 7.8 update soon. Vodafone UK didn't release Tango for trophy saying they're experiencing some issues with wi-fi.
Does anyone know any more detail about this?
- 01-26-2013, 10:46 AM #2
- 01-30-2013, 04:02 PM #4
I am getting the 7.8 update now on my German unlocked/unbranded HTC 7 Trophy.
Addendum: False alarm, I was updated to 7.10.8773.98 It's not 7.8
Here's what microsoft says about this update:
Messaging. Adds new messaging capabilities to your phone. You can now attach multiple pictures, videos, audio notes, and ringtones to text messages.
Other quality improvements. Includes many other improvements to Windows Phone.
This update is not available in all markets or for all phones.
Last edited by palandri; 01-30-2013 at 04:42 PM.
04-18-2013, 10:21 PM #7
- 1 Posts
hello there i;m just new here i just wanna ask. how can i update my phone? mine is also vodafone from uk. and ive heard that vodafone will start rolling out the update. and by feb 19, 2013, all phone will be 100% receive the update. but, why i still dont have the update pls help me :*
- By Pixiuser in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2012, 09:06 AM
- By cory1717 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2012, 02:58 PM
- By LexusFman in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 12Last Post: 04-14-2012, 03:24 PM
- By Bballbenb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:46 PM
- By WayCool in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2011, 03:47 PM